We are jumping on the sustainability band wagon and trying our hands at growing some of our own food. Neither of us has ever done much in the way of vegetable gardening, so this is a real experiment. The name of this endeavor came from the meditation labyrinth it shares space with.
Friday, March 30, 2012
Rosamund flourishes
When I checked the syrup status last night, Rosamund had about half a quart and Lucretia had 2/3. I had some syrup left from yesterday's feeding and added it to Rosamund's jar this morning. Also, I moved the back board back one bar. It was originally behind bar 10. The cluster is back to bar 7 so they have plenty of free space to move into. Lucretia's cluster only goes back to 6 and isn't as full or attached, yet.
(Yes, I changed the name of the Left hive. Starting with L works better for me than saying El. And it's not like they come when I call.)
Labels:
Bees
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.